Slow Internet Connections for Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi Device
When you install Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi devices for your network, you can get slow wifi connection issues for this advance device any time. In this article, we are going to explain the possible reasons why you are getting slow internet connections for your Samsung WiFi device. Do not worry because, we will also explain the tricks for resolving these wifi issues for your home network.
Slow WiFi Connection with Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525
- If your modem device itself is having slow internet connections then you can’t expect high speed connections with your Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi device. You will need to connect your internet service providers for help so that they can resolve the wifi issues that you are getting.
- Make sure that you can use accurate Ethernet cable for connecting your Samsung Hub and modem device. If your Ethernet cable is damaged from somewhere then you will need to change your Ethernet cable and reconnect it using all instruction.
- You can reboot your networking device so that you can resolve slow internet connection issues. You remove power supply for your Ethernet modem device and Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi device and reconnect that power supply after few seconds.
- If you are connecting many number wireless devices with your Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi device this is obvious that you will get slow internet connections for these devices. You will need to lower the number of devices that you are connecting to your hub device.
- Using bandwidth settings you can easily setup the bandwidth for your wireless devices like mobile and laptop devices.
- The location where you are placing your Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi hub device will also affect it’s performance. Make sure that you are placing your hub device to a centre location from where your devices can get wireless connections easily.
- There should not be any kind of obstacles between your Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi hub and wireless devices that you are using. You must not place any kind of electronic device with strong waves because these waves can disturb the wifi connections for your devices.
- Using reset button you can remove the default settings for your device. When you press the reset button using a paper pin, you can easily reconfigure your device using Samsung router login page.
These are the common issues that are responsible for slow internet connections for Samsung SmartThings ET-WV525 WiFi hub device. Using Samsung SmartThings login window you can change the configurations for your device and change the default SSID name and password for your device.