How to Reset your Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit
Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit will secure your home easily. You can handle all your security devices from your mobile device. you will need a mobile application for handling your Samsung security devices. when you start getting some issues for your security devices, you will need to make sure that your devices are updated time to time.
If you can’t resolve the smart devices issues even after trying all these tricks, we will suggest that you must reset your device to all default settings. When you reset your kit to default settings, you can reconfigure all the wireless settings once again. When you need to reconfigure the settings for your device, you will need to access the login page for your security kit.
How to Reset Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit
Here are the steps that you can follow so that you can reset your device using security hub itself.
- First remove the batteries for your devices.
- After few seconds you can reinsert the batteries to your ADT kit devices.
- Using black tube you can easily reset your device to all default settings.
- Home and emergency LED lights will start flashing that means your Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit is set to all default settings.
- Must reboot all your devices once again.
These are the steps to reset your ADT kit to default settings. When you want to that you can reconfigure your devices to new settings, you can access Samsung application once gain.
Remember that you reset your Samsung SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit to default settings, ADT professional monitoring services will be deleted from your account, all security devices will also get reset to default settings and all rules and configurations will also removed.